Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chocolate Mint Deliciousness!

Along with two children birthday parties to make cakes for this weekend I also have a good friend's birthday dinner on Saturday night...so that was more than another reason to bake!
I love Pinterest (Geoff would be the first to tell you that I'm addicted) and I love finding recipes on there. This week I saw a post for a dark chocolate cupcake with mint frosting and I knew Jami's birthday would be a great reason to test out this recipe.

The real compliment came when my mom tested one out for me and said they were fantastic (she's not a big cupcake eater). I'm thinking with St. Patrick's Day only two weeks away I have another great excuse to make these tasty treats!

Happy Birthday Jami! I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment