Thursday, August 11, 2011

My First Wedding Cake

On July 23rd one of my oldest, dearest friends, Kaylee, got married and I was honored to be asked to make the cakes for her wedding dinner with close family. She made a beautiful bride and I have never seen a bride and groom look so in love on their wedding day. I was very happy to be able to add to their special day.
Kaylee's wedding was a very natural theme. I made three separate cakes, one carrot, one white with cream and strawberries, and one chocolate with cream and strawberries. For decoration I kept it simple with buttercream stars and fresh flowers.
Congratulations Kaylee and Shane, and the offer still stands, I'll be happy to make your one year anniversary cake as well!

 A huge thanks to Whitney Foley, owner and photographer of Transitions Photography, for these beautiful shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment