Saturday, September 10, 2011

LeClair Baby Shower

I does not seem possible that it was over ten years ago when I spent a Saturday afternoon two house down from my parent's helping my friend Donna get ready for prom our senior year...and now last month I was honored to make cupcakes for one of her baby showers. Where does time go?
Donna showed me a picture of her invitation to the shower and asked for cupcakes that included the color purple and giraffes. I was stumped for a while and after spending some time walking around JoAnn Fabrics I found a giraffe cookie cutter, fondant pens, and I had my idea. I made giraffe cut outs from fondant and used the fondant pens to create their spots. I was pleased with how they turn out and am now able to add another technique to my toolbox!
Congratualtions Donna and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment